Monday 8 March 2010

Time to get out

A few really spring like days remind me that soon the indoor pool sessions will end for the year (just as the sea temperature reaches its lowest - about 6C) and that this year I have spent more time than ever paddling, or thinking and talking about it, indoors.

Some extra pool sessions with sea boats have been a bonus.
 I have coached an after school group which has been fun and kept me on my toes, and helped to coach a new cohort of adult beginners who are now well ready to get on the sea if they have not already started, indeed, if they have not already progressed way beyond the skill level of some of us who helped them at the start of winter pool sessions!

future coach?

The next few weekends are going to be busy. An open boat course here in Orkney (looking out knee pads and awaiting wind forecast) and 2 weekends away in Inverness doing the Level 2 coaching course.

It appears to be the only way to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment